Pages

  • Home page
  • About me
  • Collabora
  • Contact

Facebook


NEW HAT, NEW LIFE, NEW BLOG LOL: UN NUOVO BRACCIALE È IN CITTÀ!
PHILIPS LOVE MUSIC! LEATHER AND RED: CASUAL AND SIMPLE OUTFIT!

Philips love music!

27/10/14 / , , , , , , , , , , ,



<Poco importano le note in musica, 
contano le sensazioni che esse producono.>


IT: La musica, quella che ti fa rilassare, che ti fa pensare e perdere nei tuoi pensieri. La musica è quella cosa che quando ti vuoi allontanare dal resto del mondo ti aiuta, la musica è essere vivi.
Io adoro la musica, io e il mio ipod siamo inseparabili e grazie all'ultimo acquisto fatto posso ascoltarla al meglio.
Sto parlando delle mie nuove cuffie Philips, sono enormi come piacciono a me, il suono si sente benissimo e sono anche isolanti, per beneficiare al meglio dell'ottimo suono.

Io le adoro già, voi che ne pensate?
Vi piace la musica? Quali generi ascoltate?



EN: The music, the one that makes you relax, that makes you think and lose in your thoughts. Music is the one thing you want when you move away from the rest of the world to help you, the music is to be alive. I love music, I and my ipod are inseparable, and I can hear it through the last purchase made at best.
I'm talking about my new headphones Philips, are huge as I like the sound feels great and is also insulated in order to benefit the most of the excellent sound. 

I love them already, what do you think? 

Do you like music? What genres you listen to?



























  1. Ciao le ho anche io queste ;) fantastiche!!

    www.elisabettabertolini.com

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...